This page has moved...
You will be redirected automatically there in 5 seconds.
If not, then please click on the following link:
Please update any links to this page you may have had.
Brian Miller's Toyota Land Cruiser Page
This was my 1976 Toyota Land Curiser. I sold it back in 2000, but have very fond memories of it and
Click on the image to get the full size jpg. (82K)
For those interested it had:
In it I had done many trips
including outback New South Wales, the Flinders Ranges in South Australia,
and others into the Victorian High Country.
- 2F 4.2l petrol motor, extractors, re-graphed distributor and modified carby
- 5 speed gear box and transfer case from an '87 model FJ60
- Old Man Emu (ARB) suspension (2 inch lift kit)
- 135l main front petrol tank, 85l rear aux. tank
- ARB bull bar
- Internal roll bar
- 16x7.50 BF Goodridge Trac Edge (for road work)
- 16x7.50 Goodyear Custom Xtra Grip (for off road)
- Dual batteries and rotronics isolator
- False floor and drawer in rear