This page has moved...
You will be redirected automatically there in 5 seconds.
If not, then please click on the following link:
Please update any links to this page you may have had.
Brian Miller's Ford Maverick Page
This is our 1988 SWB Ford Maverick that is replacing my old
Toyota Land Cruiser.
Click on the image to see a larger picture. (46K)
Here in Australia, Ford sold re-badged Nissan GQ Patrols as Ford
Mavericks. They are not to be confused with the European Ford Mavericks
wich were re-badges Nissan Terranos.
Here are a few links to other Nissan Patrols I have found...
For those interested it has:
In it we have done many trips
including outback Cape York, Innamincka, The Kimberleys
and others into the Victorian High Country.
- TD42 4.2l diesel motor with extractors
- Standard 5 speed gear box and transfer case
- Factory Limited Slip Diff.
- Old Man Emu (ARB) suspension (2 inch lift)
- Bilstein long travel shock absorbers
- 145l replacement Brown Davis fuel tank
- ARB bull bar
- 16x235/85 BF Goodridge All Terain tyres
- Dual batteries with a
Rotronics isolator (The Rotronics web site has to be one of the worst sites I have even been to.)
- False floor and drawer in rear